No Products in the Cart
This is a public health and safety organization that is globally recognized. Manufacturers, regulators and consumers look to the NSF to develop public health standards and certifications that help protect food, water, consumer products and the environment. As an independent, accredited organization, they test, audit and certify products and systems as well as provide education and risk management. With today’s focus on human health and well-being, NSF meets the needs of safety and quality for the dietary supplements industry. NSF ensures product and ingredient safety, giving both industry and consumers peace of mind through GMP compliance, accredited certification programs, testing services and training capabilities.
The NSF mark is the consumers assurance that the product has been tested by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in existence today. It is valued by consumers, manufacturers, retailers and regulatory agencies worldwide.
The NSF certification mark on a product means that the product complies with all standard requirements.
- Knowledge that an impartial review against established criteria or guidelines has been conducted
- Evidence that product labeling and claims have been objectively reviewed by a trusted third party
- A way to differentiate our products from competitors
- Evidence of our company-wide commitment to quality, compliance and safety
- Backing by a team of professionals dedicated to public health and safety operating in more than 170 countries around the world.